This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (caternote.com by Websitenapp Inc.). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- 1.What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- 2.What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- 3.The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- 4.How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
- We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
- We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
- We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
- We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
- This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
- From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Who we are
CaterNote by Websitenapp Corporation (CaterNote.com) is the parent of several sites and software applications—including, but not limited to Caternote, Caternote.com—that share the same user accounts. Your account with any of these brands is a single account with Caternote by Websitenapp Corporation. You can manage your subscription/membership service from this website Caternote.com site that offers user authentication.
Our offices are at 132 Broadway, Hicksville, NY 11801
Automatic Renewal of Subscriptions
- Your subscription/membership service will automatically renew at the end of each subscription/membership period unless the subscription/membership service is no longer offered. By subscribing, you agree to allow us to automatically renew your subscription/membership at the end of each subscription/membership period. Your subscription/membership will automatically renew on the renewal date shown in the “Subscriptions” section of your account page.
- You can manage your subscription/membership anytime by visiting “Subscriptions” on your account page (___give the link to direct to subcriptopn page _________) .
- If a renewal payment fails, you will be notified via email at the address associated with your account. It’s up to you to keep that email address current. You will have 13 days to update your payment information before your service or subscription/membership will be suspended.
Terms for Annual Subscriptions Billed Annually
- Your subscription/membership service begins when we confirm your initial payment. We will charge you a subscription/membership fee annually thereafter. You will be charged the current (future) rate for the subscription/membership service at the time it is renewed. We will send a notification email to the address associated with your account prior to processing your annual auto-renewal payment. You can view billing cycle information and cancel automatic renewal anytime by visiting “Subscriptions” on your account page. Canceling automatic renewal ensures that you will not be charged at the beginning of your next annual billing period. When you cancel automatic renewal, your subscription/membership service will remain active and available to use through the end of your current annual billing period. We will do our best to provide notice of any changes to service terms or price at the time of the change.
Terms for Annual Subscriptions Billed monthly
- Your subscription/membership service begins when we confirm your initial payment. We will charge you a portion of your subscription/membership fee monthly thereafter. Your subscription/membership will automatically renew, annually, at the current (future) rate for the service and, if necessary, your monthly payments will be adjusted accordingly. We will send a notification email to the address associated with your account prior to processing your annual auto-renewal. You can view billing cycle information and cancel automatic renewal anytime by visiting “Subscriptions” on your account page . Canceling automatic renewal ensures that you will not be charged at the beginning of your next annual auto-renewal period, but you will continue to make monthly payments and your subscription/membership will remain active and available to use until your annual service expires. We will do our best to provide notice of any changes to service terms or price at the time of the change.
Terms for Monthly Subscriptions
- Your subscription/membership service begins when we confirm your initial payment. We will charge you a subscription/membership fee monthly thereafter at the current (future) rate for the subscription/membership service. You can view billing cycle information and cancel automatic renewal anytime by visiting “Subscriptions” on your account page . When you cancel automatic renewal, your subscription/membership service will remain active and available to use through the end of your current monthly billing period. We will do our best to provide notice of any changes to service terms or price at the time of the change.
Notice of Automatic Renewal
- Except in the case of month-to-month subscriptions/memberships, you will receive an email notice of renewal approximately 7 days prior to the renewal date for your subscription/membership. The notice will let you know that your current subscription/membership period is about to end, and the date your subscription/membership will be renewed. All notices regarding your subscription/membership will be sent to the email address associated with your account.
Payment and Price
- On the renewal date, the credit card associated with your account will be charged the current (future) rate for the subscription/membership service, or the monthly portion due if you have an annual subscription that is billed monthly. We will begin billing you for your subscription/membership at the end of the free-trial period unless you cancel automatic renewal prior to the end of the free-trial period. You may prevent being charged for your subscription/membership after the free trial ends by canceling automatic renewal by visiting “Subscriptions” on your account page before the renewal date. WE WILL NOT NOTIFY YOU OF THE END OF YOUR FREE-TRIAL PERIOD. Please keep a record of when your free-trial period ends. You are responsible for canceling automatic renewal of your subscription/membership in a timely manner.
- Your subscription/membership may start with a free trial for a limited period of time. When combining free trials with other offers, restrictions may apply. Free trials are for new and certain former subscribers only. We reserve the right to determine your free trial eligibility.
Some free trials will not allow auto-renewal. To continue service on free trials without automatic renewal, you will need to subscribe and have an active credit card on account.
Some free trials will be subject to auto-renewal, and require a credit card to be on file at the time the trial starts. In these instances we will begin billing you for your subscription/membership at the end of the free trial period unless you cancel automatic renewal prior to the end of the free trial period.
How to cancel automatic renewal
- To cancel your subscription/membership without being charged for the next term, you must do so before the renewal date by visiting "Subscriptions" on your account page (___________________) and clicking “Cancel Subscription.” . Once you’ve done this, your subscription/membership will not automatically renew at the next billing cycle. You will have access to the services through the end of the billing cycle.